Tuesday 20 March 2018

Why am I beautiful?


Hey hey


You 

Over there, the one reading this on the other side of the screen

Underestimating yourself again and again, ah right, this isn't the first time ain't it?



Are you wondering whether you are beautiful? Once again?

Right at this moment, deep in thoughts about your worth

Every time it hurts you when you can't seem to come up with the reasons 



But, let me tell you one thing I know about you

Even though everyone does not seem to understand you

And perhaps everyone seem to be going against you 

Until you can't seem to handle it anymore

Till you are at your breaking point

It may seem that you aren't important, but I can proudly say you are precious

For the simple reason that you have tried and put in the effort to change yourself 

Underestimating your true self? Now, all I can say is there are a tad too many reasons 

Listen to me, you are beautiful in your own ways


Take a look at all the first alphabets in each sentence of each paragraph, because YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment